Jerking Off and its Various Forms of Pleasure
Dr. Kinsey supposedly had a joke that went something like this. “My research indicates that 95 percent of human males masturbate. Further study indicates that the other 5 percent lie!”
Just for Shits and Giggles...
It probably is actually the oldest profession in the world. There you are thinking the oldest profession is being a streetwalker. It can’t be, stupid; there weren’t streets back in the beginning of time. But there was some guy in a cave having an argument with his friends about who has the biggest dick.
Be Careful When Being Charitable
I have often wondered if it is written somewhere in a manual about having conversations at the bar, that the guy [drunk] who can maintain the loudest voice while speaking his point without breaking into an outright scream wins.
Talk is Cheap... Actions are Expensive
There is a saying that has been beaten to death for decades. "Actions speak louder than words." My Dad used to say that all the time.
I Heart You... NOW GIVE ME CANDY!
I can remember opening the one from Kathy and feeling so cool that she sent me a valentine. Kathy actually sent me a valentine Mom, look. Mom would look at me so proud and happy.